Privacy and Cookies
The Goldman Sachs financial services companies endeavor to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and to respect the privacy of our clients and associated persons, our employees, and other individuals whose personal information we collect and process. Our commitment to privacy includes being transparent about the nature and extent of that processing and the rights that may be available to you with respect thereto.
Please note that other, more specific policies may be available to you on sites through which you transact with one of our affiliated companies.
If you transact business with, or otherwise have or had a relationship with a Goldman Sachs entity in the European Union, or you are connected with someone who does, please refer to the applicable Fair Processing Notice as follows:
If you deal with Goldman Sachs in your individual capacity as a client or prospective client of our Private Wealth Management business, or you are associated with such clients or prospective clients, including as a representative, intermediary, partner, beneficiary, settlor, trustee, guarantor, etc., click here
If you are a beneficial owner, partner, director, employee or other representative of, or are otherwise associated with, a client or prospective client of another Goldman Sachs business, click here
If you are shareholder or prospective shareholder, or associated with a shareholder or prospective shareholder, of a fund managed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and (1) the Goldman Sachs entity or GSAM fund which contracts or seeks to contract with you is established or operates in the European Union or (2) you are located in the European Union and are a person with whom Goldman Sachs or a GSAM fund contracts or seeks to contract, click here
Other individuals not referenced above may also be covered by a Fair Processing Notice. This could include, for example, vendor representatives, former clients, former employees, family members of clients and employees, etc. Such individuals should, click here
Cookies and How We Use Them
- To improve site security by “authenticating” you (i.e., verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to our site.
- To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
- To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
- To conduct research and analytics to improve our Web sites and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our Web sites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
- To display Goldman Sachs advertisements when you visit Web sites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other Web sites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.