Investing and Lending Banking
GS Bank USA offers a wide range of solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. We seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do.
Our services include:
- Deposits: We take deposits from individual and institutional clients through a variety of channels including our online deposit platform at GSBank.com. GS Bank USA is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (”FDIC”), which insures deposits up to certain limits (see FDIC).
- Consumer Lending: We help consumers better manage their debt by providing fixed-rate, no-fee personal loans through Marcus by Goldman Sachs®.
- Private Bank Lending: We provide loans and residential mortgages to clients of our Private Bank and work with these clients to manage their cash flow needs, finance private asset purchases, and facilitate strategic investments. We also offer Capital Call Financing or Subscription Financing, which serves as an important working capital management tool for private equity funds.
- Corporate Lending and Risk Management: We make loans to our corporate and institutional clients, providing working capital, enhancing liquidity, and in connection with acquisitions. We also provide interest rate risk management services to these clients.
- Community Lending: Our Urban Investment Group supports underserved communities with a wide range of projects in affordable housing and economic and small business development. We are proud to have received Outstanding ratings from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York ("FRBNY") and the New York State Department of Financial Services ("NYDFS") in their evaluations of our Community Reinvestment Act ("CRA") record.
Goldman Sachs Bank USA is a New York State-chartered bank and supervised by the New York State Department of Financial Services. GS Bank USA is also a member of the Federal Reserve System and the FDIC and is supervised by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Some of our businesses are supervised by other regulatory bodies as well; see page 6 of our 2014 financials for more information.
Equal Housing Lender