We are pleased to inform that Goldman Sachs will be participating in 2017 Mynavi Global Career EXPO.
Date: June 17, 2017 from 11:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. JST
Venue: Tokyo Big Site (Tokyo, Japan)
Application Deadline: 11.59 p.m. JST on May 31, 2017
- Graduating between September 2017 – July 2018 (2018 New Analyst positions)
- Graduating from overseas undergraduate/graduate school
- Graduating from Japanese undergraduate/graduate school and did not participate in the local 2018 recruiting process due to overseas exchange programs
2018 New Analyst Program Open Positions and Requirements (Full-Time)
Please refer to Open Positions and language Requirements for details.
Finance – Controllers (Tokyo)
Realty Management Division (Tokyo)
Risk – Credit Risk/Market Risk (Singapore/Tokyo)
How to Apply
- Create an application from APPLY NOW
- In “Affiliation/Upload Resume” section, please list both English and Japanese Language Proficiency. This is a required field to be considered for the listed positions
- Under “Job Code” in the “Source/Affiliation” section, please select “2017TCFinJune.”
Please refer to Application Guideline for details on how to list Language Skills and Job Code in your application.
We also welcome professionals with minimum of 1 year of working experience who are interested in our open positions. Details for open positions are available on the Goldman Sachs Careers Site.
To secure an interview slot at the event, please submit your application as soon as possible following the “How to Apply” instructions. If you are interested in an experienced hire position with Goldman Sachs please directly visit our booth at the event.