Programs in the Americas
Chile Intern Program
The Investment Banking Chile Internship Program in represents a unique opportunity to fully immerse you in the Goldman Sachs culture.
Who Can Apply
The Investment Banking Chile Internship Program is open to recent graduates of all backgrounds. We recommend coursework in Finance, Economics and/or Accounting.
About the Program
This full-time internship runs for about 12 months. From day one you will be working on real projects with personal and team responsibilities.
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- Login, if you are an existing user, or register
- Select position ‘Other Internships and Work Placements’
- Select program ‘Seasonal/Off Cycle Internship’
- Select location ‘Santiago’
- Complete application details and submit
- Read more about how to apply
Important: You must specify all your location/division preferences at the time of application submission. If applying to programs in multiple regions, please submit your application by the earliest program deadline date to be considered. Once you have submitted your application you do not have the ability to edit your preferences, you can only go back to edit your personal contact information.